Thursday, April 03, 2008

DIOS MIO

Hi. I have no internet access, obviously a problem. I also don't speak Spanish, and I no longer speak English as a result of trying to speak Spanish. My madre is either crazy or just Spanish. I believe it's the latter.

I will sort this out as soon as I crack the neighbor's encryption so I can steal their wireless. If you are a computer science major, please contact me to tell me how to do that. If you have any experience with getting rid of rando Spanish guys on the subway, also contact me. If you teach English, I need to talk to you.

/chica please is the best phrase EVER.

2 comments:

said...

YAY!! A POST!

Sazarini said...

JEALOUS OF YOUR BEING IN SPAIN-NESS!

Did you already get stalked by sketchy Spanish guys on the subway or something??

Also, I'm a CS major but am completely incompetent at cracking encryptions for internet access :D