Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Soundtrack to Her Unreal Life

 When I was little and I was the weird girl hiding to read a book during recess, I always imagined that one day, the characters in my book would become alive and that I would get to meet them.  They would, of course, be amazingly too-cool and we would be Best Friends.  (Especially Matilda. She was a fellow nerd and also kind of a badass.)

Fast forward about a dozen years.

I meet a girl. At first, I write her off as too pretty.  But she's brilliant.  Crazy.  She is too ridiculous to be real.

The only way I can think to describe her is that she is your favorite character from a book, come to life.  She's more than kind of a badass.

Anyway, she shared this song with me. You should listen to it.



I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you round before
She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby

No comments: