Monday, August 07, 2006

I NEED AN AUDIENCE.

Ok, this has bothered me for a while.

I had a major assignment that was a senior graduation requirement. Given my aweomse time management skills, it was done in an…interesting frame of mind. The WORST part was not the thesis paper. It was the “process” journals that were supposed to be pre-writing. Mine, of course wound up being post-writing. I lie.

So, at that point, I was at the really interesting part of a two day no sleep/caffeine high and the journals were…interesting. I was actually kind of proud of my crazy ranting because it was a pretty good representation not only of my point, but of my frame of mind at the time. Often seen, rarely captured.

Long story short: SHE DIDN’T READ THE JOURNALS. Probably a good thing. Less work for her, better grades for us. But…I WROTE IT DAMMIT. READ IT.

So. When my blog becomes amazingly famous and I retire to live off the ad revenue, I will have an audience. In preparation for that time, I’ve uploaded the paper and the journals. It’s a freaky insight into the mind of someone who’s really really really really really really really really really chemically and just in general beyond reality. But I’m not dead yet so it isn’t artistic. Whatever.

The freaking journals. The first few are blah. It gets…..interesting in the last one.

And you might as well read the paper.

No comments: