Monday, November 26, 2007

Notes

There is nothing wrong with comments. Sometimes, I just like to disable them...because I can.

The theme is white. I like it that way. Also, I lack the expertise to change it, as my facade of using lengthy technical terms very quickly while nodding authoritatively has still failed to confer upon me actual knowledge about even the simplest coding.

And...you know when you link to a really funny comic, but then keep reading and discover that you should have linked using a different comic, because this one is better? Yeah, I hate that.

4 comments:

said...

i still say you change the layout

said...

and i like commenting! and i bet you like getting emailed about receiving comments

Sazarini said...

i don't know, i sort of like the whiteness too, it reminds me of clean linens. or something.

Sazarini said...

mario kart....the worst is losing on mario kart double dash's baby park stage. SO FRUSTRATING!